The other day was the first time I went to the Bus Stop Music Cafe Open Mic in Pitman, NJ. It’s held every Tuesday. I took a TON of photos! Everyone was really great and I had an awesome time.
And just who performed? How about a list!
- Craig Moorer played some blues
- Ray Gervato played some incredible originals
- Jean sang and played some jazzy songs.
- Jodi Elizabeth sang and played guitar.
- Luke and Mark performed “Crazy Train”!
- Steve LaCastro, of The Brownies Music played some great songs.
- Jeff Torrico and Julie Stevens played some soft songs together. There’s video of part of a song at the bottom of the post!
- Stan Schwertly played some blues
- Christina Moore played some great guitar and sang great too
- Michael Laguardia played piano and sang some great covers
You want pictures? I’ve got pictures! Check out the slideshow below. You can click any picture to bring up that specific one (to download), or you can check out the full photoset here: Bus Stop Cafe Open Mic in Pitman NJ on July 28th, 2009
And if that wasn’t enough for you, there’s a video of Jeff Tarrico and Julie Stevens played an untitled piece. Definitely take a listen!
Those are all the photos from